Thursday, September 16

The Way We Get By

This week has been crazy with a capital CRAZY!
I don't even have any funny Canton Inn stories to ease the tension.

Well I Did just get back from church-- I had to practice the song my sister and I are singing on Sunday (You are cordially invited by the way) and so when we got there the Chancel Choir was still singing so we sat there and watched them.. but at the end they got out the song that we're (the youth Choir) singing with them... and Dan (the director) made us go up and sing with them. It wasn't that out of the ordinary, but I had the uncontrollable urge to giggle the whole time! Even during the prayer, which is horrible, but I can't help it!! ahhhh...

Completely different subejct--

The actual lyrics to my part of the opening number in Into the Woods:
"Your mother's getting older, your father's not back..."

What my voice teacher, Dawn thought they were, upon reading them for the first time:
"Your mother's getting older, your father's not Black!..."

Now I can't sing it at all without biting the entire inside of my mouth to keep from laughing!!!

COME BUY HALF-POT TICKETS FROM ME AT THE FOOTBALL GAME!

...Little Big League is on and I am giddy in anticipation of watching it....

No comments: