Thursday, September 9

My Oh My

..Whoo...
This week has been filled with so much stuff now that rehearsals have started! So far, I've been able to keep track of everything... maybe because I didn't have that much homework... hopefully not... Have a big project coming up in Russell's class we need to get goin on.... well, we should probably pick a topic we can stay on, but who's keeping track?!

But rehearsals have been fun.. they've basically just been vocal, which is good, because this music is tough! But monday, we start blocking they very beginning of the show, which is really exciting because it's in the new auditorium... woo... I love the new auditorium.

On a more tiring note, I have to run the mile AGAIN tomorrow... I gotta do it 3 seconds faster to get a B.. and that's all I'm shootin' for unless I'd like to have convulsions in English class... which probably isn't in the lesson plan...

Lucy's gift was supposed to get here today but it didn't... so I really hope it gets here tomorrow.. damn all the UPS people in the world for not getting the best gift in the world here to me at the estimated date of arrival.. damn damn damn. Speaking of the birthday girl.. I hope she has fun @ COMPUTER TUTORING!! hahahahahaha...

No comments: