... Okay so I haven't been the sterotypical girl in TV shows or movies that rushes home to see if there is a package on the doorstep.... but believe me, I wanted to... it's just the short term memory.. ahh
But I would get home, do a couple things, and THEN remember that Lucy's gift was supposed to get here... and today... it WAS on my doorstep! So I wrapped It, and the other thing I got ger up in newspaper (the diversions section) and put it in a pretty purple bag, and it's all ready to give to her.
You know what I realized? The entries I've made since school started are much less entertaining than the ones from the summer. I don't know why that is.. I have more to tell about nowadays, I mean, I actually get up at a set time... and go to bed at around the same time every night. Everything else is a little foggy... but I know stuff has happened! Hmm... note to self: make entries more interesting for the folks at home...
Friday, September 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment