^... and I really want fall to come. You'd be surprised how many fall-scented candles that we have. It's amazing. And now, thanks to yours-truly, the scents of fall are wafting through the kitchen. Can't wait. We are now at T minus 15 days.
Into the Woods rehearsal starts tomorrow. Also excited for that. Zach came on Saturday night and we watched his DVD. Let's just say we have a new and improved idea for the bows.... ha ha ha just pretending. Who was it that thought that?? Megan? Lucy? Who knows, I have wierd, yet strangely loveable friends.
Today being Labor Day, I slept until 11:30 and was extremely happy. After all that waking up business I sat on my ass and did absolutely nothing all day. It was beautiful.
Still doing nothing. And still beautiful. Thanks for asking.
"Come along with me to my little corner of the world
Dream a little dream in my little corner of the world
You'll soon forget that there's any other place
Tonight, my love, we'll share a sweet embrace
And if you care to stay in my little corner of the world
We could hide away in my little corner of the world
I always knew that I'd find someone like you
So welcome to my little corner of the world"
-Yo La Tengo
Monday, September 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment