Wednesday, September 22

...When your restless body caves to its whims....

Physically, today was fine- relaxing even. We had 3 ISTEP tests that weren't that bad. The rest of my classes were easy, and so were voice lessons and rehearsal.
Emotionally, on the other hand-- not so much. I try to have patience, I really do. But sometimes I feel like if I work hard and put in time on something-anything- then other people can atleast do the same.. it's not for me, it's for them.. so why not?

I've really been stressing out mentally about school. I don't get Geometry this year, because it's not explained or taught to us at all, and I'm not even naturally good at Math. And German is just a freaking waste of time. Like, I've really considered switching to French or Spanish, but its probably too late now, and I want to have a spot open later, so I can take journalism or communications or something. My schedule sort of sucks this year, and I can't even fix it!!!!!

I didn't even go to dance tonight. Out of the blue, we got assigned 6 chapters to read in damn Huckleberry Finn, so I wanted to make sure I read that well, now that were finally doing ENGLISH in english and so I can get a good grade on it. Haven't even turned on a TV tonight... like if I don't tape something or make an effort to watch it, I completely miss it. Allllllll because I'm a dork and I do homework a lot.

Its 9:12 and time for a shower and bed. its been a long day.

No comments: