Can someone telling me why I'm dreading a Friday??
I'll do it. 1) Its a Gold Day which equals actually working in Biology, my ghetto-chic gym class, seeing Kevin Costner's ass in Dances With Wolves in History, and German. Which really just speaks for itself.
2) I also have an impromptu rehearsal, which is fine with me... but I wanted to watch Queer as Folk when I got home from school. And I can't watch it oh say, from 7 to 9 tomorrow night because 3) my parents got roped in to chaperoning the FRESHMAN FLING (along with everyone's elses... par-tay) I wasn't even planning on going in the first place. I totally wanted to do something with Lucy, but alas, I have to spend 2 extra hours with school people.
Okay, that was really bitchy.
I really love Andy from The Apprentice. Wes is my second favorite. I am deeply troubled that The Donald has discontinued the cobra. Will it ever make a comeback?? Here's hoping the Trumpster gets in a huge fight with someone and wants to fire them real bad, forcing him to whip out the almighty cobra.
Congrats to Brit and Kevin Federline. What is it now like 6 days?!?!?! You two...
And now, I'm listening to show tunes from cheaply made, but great musicals. What a life.
Thursday, September 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment