Wednesday, September 1

I'm a Terrible Person

What was I thinking?!

I have watched Scrubs since like, the second episode, (which was in my sixth grade year) and it's like one of my top two favorite shows ever.
If I'm not gonna be home for it, I tape it or Tivo it.
I Love Zach Braff and have known about and been waiting for his movie, Garden State, which was previously called Large's Ark for about a year and a half.
I saw Garden State on Saturday and loved it. (again, probably one of my top two favorite movies ever.)
After I saw Garden State, I commented on Zach Braff's blog about how great it was and how much talent he has.
Now I think we can all agree that I l o v e S c r u b s.

So what do I do????!?!?!?

FORGET TO WATCH/TAPE THE SEASON PREMIERE! (which was --last-- night, which further proves my idiocracy)
I feel rediculously guilty.
Zach, I'm sorry, I love you.

No comments: