Squee! We finally know the outcome of the musical aAAANnnd....
Yes folks, I will again be playing the role of bitchy over-protective mother.. also known as Jack's Mother! and I'm soooo excited!! The lady that played her in the orginal cast (Barbara Bryne.. my new idol) sounds/acts exactly like Rachel Dratch (my long time idol) so that's cool. I'm very happy with the outcome of everything and I think the show will be awesome. (PS I get to bitch out Adam like fifty times!! hooray!)
Really don't have a whole lot else to say. I want to go to the mall tonight. I have pants to exchange and i want to get the Garden State Soundtrack. Otherwise, I want to stay home and watch Big Brother. The week days wear me out a lot and now on the weekend I just wanna stay home and chill... hey it's cool with me
Saturday, September 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment