Mood: tired... or is it lazy....
Music: Broadway- goo goo dolls
and when's th next meeting of procrastinators anonymous?! i really need to work on this but w/e.. i'll do it later... hee hee. Blaph. today was good. I was stupid and had a prezel and coke slushie before voice so i SUCKED and wasted dawn's time so i was a little pissed but i'll just practice alot this week to make up for it.
ugh. i thought this weekend was gonna be pretty fun but i figured out that we have to majorly work on out project b/c we present it tuesday (!). well im still gonna go to rumors though so that'll be good. sister's coming back from chi-town today- I don't get my suvienier until my bday tho. damn.
speaking of birthday, some cards should be coming soon... hint hint. well this is horrible, i'm going up to my room to "do my homework", when in reality i'll practice my voice stuff and my dance (can you say obsessive drama geek?) and then do anything else in my power to put off my homework. really need to do something about that... okay, MY NAME IS MOLLI AND I HAVE A PROBLEM. hey, they say admitting it is the first step, right?
"Someday I'll fly
Someday I'll soar
Someday I'll be so DAMN much more
Cuz I'm bigger than my body gives me credit for"
-john c. mayer (i wish i had a name where you could use your middle initial)
Monday, April 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment