Tuesday, April 27

Mood: i have stuff to look forward to! (yes i do realize my "mood"s aren't really moods)
Music: Hey Now Girl- Phantom Planet

Well today was pretty good- managed to get out of it with only a few minor scrapes (figurative scrapes, of course) we had to present: (dramatic music) The English Project. It went ok though. I don't think we'll get that bad of a grade *laughs uneasily* And the worksheet in Science turned out to be pretty easy too and I got a good seat on the bus! (that just makes me really happy)
And tommorow is..... MEIN GEBURTSTAG! translation: MY BIRTHDAY (for all you non-german folks.... which is no one, because really, the only people that read this are megan and hannah- i lead a saaaad life....)- It will be cool though. We get to go out to eat and Molli gets to open her gifts, including... *sings slide slide slippedy slide jingle* her slide phone! rah!
Oh and I think I might take cookies or somethin in to Motz's class to celebrate! Happy birthday to me...

"you could say that im one curly fry in a box of regular"
-jason mraz "too much food" (what a briliant song)

No comments: