Mood: Happy b/c THERE'S NO SCHOOL TOMMOROW!
Music: Ticket to Ride- Beatles
the BEST thing Happened to me yesterday!!! First I must back up---
we Had auditions for the summer musical, and after spending the day @ school being toootally nervous, I think I did ok. Like the song and line thing went well and then we had to dance so I got a little nervous but I had a good partner (kinda cute too) and I think we did really good!!
So my sister and I head home and we're getting ready to go downstairs to watch American Idol and my mom's like "oh molli, call megan cuz she says she has some IMPORTANT stuff to tell you" or something to that effect and so i'm like OK! cuz megan's news is usually pretty exciting-
So I call her and once she gets on the phone she's like "We Got Tickets" and I'm like "TO WHAT????" and she's like "MOLLI WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?" and so by that time I'm dancing around my front yard----
MEGAN AND I ARE GOING TO A JOHN MAYER AND MAROON 5 CONCERT JULY 30TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, April 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment