Mood: fine
Music: You're A God- Vertical Horizon
well now im completely embarassed of my meltdown.... just having a moment i guess....
today's been boring so far, it just feels like nothing's happening now- i want to just go out and have fun-- do something.. have to do something about that
Looking forward to summer now.... currently, summer=freedom- well, atleast more than I have now. I just hope i do ok making friends with everyone (in the musical)..
i actually have more to worry about than that so i can keep my mind off of it- confirmation(starts tommorow..ahhh), birthday, english project, history test, dance recital, graduation and all of the end of the year palooza and whatnot, and about a million other things on my list. here i go again, another pity party- guest list: myself..... I need to get out of this funk!...go shopping or something..
oh yeah, and my sister's in Chicago now. guess who she saw in the Virgin record store? Just guess..... GAVIN DEGRAW..... well it could have been worse, she could have met him.... see what i mean about getting out there and doing things?
Here in this town they have all got the blues
As the paperboy takes off without any news
Angels have wings you can feel free to use
The corner store drugs you can freely abuse
So life on your own has been vacant and cold
Everyone’s getting somewhere and you’re getting old
Career opportunities, they all have been sold
Along with your body, and most of your soul
Cause the fog’s getting thicker
And the world’s spinning fast
The chaos is building
It’s going to last
And it’s so hard to see
And you’re so hard to find
They’re days when I think I am losing my mind
-maroon5
Saturday, April 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment