Mood: Blah- a little (okay, well, alot good, a little bad)
Music: Jet (it's very good rage music)
Seriously, I'm a little pissed that people can't get their own opinions.... it's kinda crucial to become your own person DONT YA THINK? Hmmm...Well, at least I do.... but anyhow... another day has passed which draws me closer to the Day of Destiny. The day when I, Molli (oh yeah and megan and megan and megan's mom) will see M5! and for the 2ND TIME, Johnny Mayer! And i get to take my nana's picture phone if I don't have one by then and take some HOTT-Ass pictures of those guys!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!! this crap makes me giddy... I'm gonna have to go do some homework to de-giddy myself...
"GIVE ME BACK MY POINT OF VIEW"
-Jet
"I have told all of my enemies, very politely to go home.....
they say I'm doomed, but I feel fine.....
....im tryin to control myself..."
-Maroon 5
"....I'm callin it- love soon"
-John Mayer
Monday, April 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment