Mood: Feelin Good!
Music: The Fog- Maroon 5/ Kara's Flowers (not clear as to which one...)
Well today and yesterday, although I thought they would suck, were really good. I mean, we still have several tons of homework but everything else has been cool. We didn't have to do our project in Social Studies (*cheers!*) because of Megan and Ally's.... they told us that it was gonne be bad but I really liked it!! Mad props guys! I especially liked the special cameo appearance by Hal Sparks! haha. And I did realize that My birthday is two weeks from yesterday! Sooo it kinda sucks that I'm really busy right now and for oh, about the next two months or so... but I'll find someway to work in the FESTIVITIES!! Okay.... don't have much else to say.... if I were Jesse Carmichael I would wish you all a good day and lots of love.... but I don't feel like it
Thursday, April 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment