Thursday, April 1

Mood: Relaxed
Music: Clear Spot- Pernice Brothers

Okay so I'm only updating cuz Megan is telling me to.... NOT lol I actually havent updated so I have some catching up to do.... Yesterday made it official: I'M GOING TO THE KIEITH URBAN CONCERT WITH MEGAN AND HER MOM AND HER CRAZY AUNT AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Woops* LoL- I'm not really into country music or anything but watching Megan's mom and aunt wil toooootally make up for it! This is gonna be FUUUN!
So on another note- I don't think I like the guy I liked as much anymore.... we don't talk a whole lot and I think he just likes me as a friend. So well I haven't made my "final decision" (okay that makes me sound reeeally wierd) but I guess I just don't like anyone that much anymore.
MEGAN I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!

"I used to think you were the one
now I'm sick of thinking anything at all."
-Maroon5

No comments: