Wednesday, February 2

Maybe Next Week

These last few days have been, in a word, McCrazy... okay so not so crazy, I just wanted to use that word. bah, long story invloving extremely wierd student teacher (are there any normal ones??) and the syllables he puts on words for added emphasis.

Today was a half day, which was awesome. We had originally planned to go to Pizza Hut after school but we ended up at Los Bravos which was still cool, but now I'm really full. Saw a lot of people from North too. Exciting.

This week is going better.. not as slow.. but some people apparently think its the week to act completely stupid. What is it?? The first week of February? Groundhog day week? The week before the week before the week of Valentine's Day?? You would think some people have a liscence for acting like that.. I don't know why some think that they have to impress people or act different around other people. You're in high school now... just stop.

Alas, the only thing keeping me going is quite possibly the greatest thing to ever happen to socio-political late night television. Yes, my friends- the day we've been waiting for- Anderson Cooper's on Jon Stewart tonight!!!!!! With the two of them in the same room, I'm actually frightened of the greatness.

I have told all of my enemies
very politely to go home.

I have seen all of your remedies
now won't you let me please go home

I can't find anything to be sad about
they say I'm doomed but I feel fine

No comments: