So I was bored and got my pictures working in my blog again. You can't really see it, but that's Constantine and our other buddy Brian (who totally remembered us) in Rent, singing what I believe is 'What You Own'. I also found a picture on Google of them that ran in Evansville's own prestigious News4U mag that I've totally had up on my bulletin board for a whole year. I like to believe that's how cool I am.
Come see Central Drama Club's Variety Show/ Driving Miss Daisy this Thursday- One Night Only! I promise it will be fun, even if it's only an original skit about library police.
I missed tap class last week and those shoes are calling my name...
The garbage trucks
Have turned into limousines
Rat infested diners
Now are fancy restaurants
The gallery opens
You know what that means
There goes the neighborhood
Here come the debutantes
Is this a life?
This is the life
Bohemia
Monday, February 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment