Sunday, January 30

Girls Become Lovers Who Turn Into Mothers

Sundays put me in a wierd mood. I don't know if it's the end of one week or the beginning of the next, but something about them makes me reflect a lot. This weekend, in particular, has had me thinking a lot about my family. There's this thing that I want from my parents... but I don't know if it's even worth following through with. It's a lot to ask, and I don't think I would enjoy as much if I had to try really hard to convince them into going. They do so much for me anyway without me realizing it. I hate being greedy and I don't want to do something that would put me in that position. I don't know where that unexpected depth came from, I just had to get it out...

So call me a huge dork, but yours truly may go see Phantom again today. My parents haven't seen it yet, and they offered... Hey, they're buying, so why not??

And was it just me, but did this month, really this past week too, seem deathly long?? I know January 24th was supposed to be the most depressing day of the year, but I wasn't so much depressed. Everything just dragged on, even if it seemed fun... It feels like it should be March already. Alas, February promises more activities to concentrate on, so here's to getting back in the swing.

Now that it's broken, let's open the world,
Pieces of doubt falling into life awake"

-sam phillips

No comments: