Wednesday, February 9

Tell Her What She Wants To Know

Who knew my ol' buddy Constantine would make it this far in a teeny little competition called American Idol? Yes, he can dance with the best of them, add some thrusting, and still sound amazing.

Today started out horribly, what with my curling iron breaking, skirt to boot ratio totally backfiring, and most of all, losing my Tupperware keychain. (I totally won the first door prize at a Tupperware party Megan took me to on Taco Tuesday (thank you Mrs. Sharp) and also got a magnet and a super cool pink mini Tupperware keychain). As much as I hate to admit it, I was pretty nervous for play auditions throughout the day.

There were tons of people there! I was really surprised by some people, good and bad. Thanks to a couple new kids, Zach, Adam, and Mr Gambill's snorts, there were quite a few laughs. We find out who made it to callbacks tomorrow, so regardless of if my name is on the list or not, I'll be happy just knowing and not hanging out on a limb. If I don't make it I think it will be interesting to help out in another way, so all will not be lost.

Wow, I'm breaking my impressive totally organized streak by not starting my homework until.... 10 o'clock. I second Megan's comments on the student teacher for English. Why reiterate what everyone already knows? I think we're ready to see who really knows what the hell they're talking about.

goodnight and have a damn, my signatures have gone to hell.... tomorrow
molli

No comments: