Friday, March 4

Can You See Me?

I am now a 100% full-fledged board-certified authentice state of the art contacts wearer. I have tried and tried, but there is absolutely nothing funny about eyes. I swear. I thought the eye-numbing drops had some potential, but unfortunately I didn't out of nowhere start blinking excessively or randomly fall asleep. All I have is that I will now constantly try to avoid "You look like your mom" comments AND that i now have many more hairstyle options.

So tonight I'm definately going to be roped into seeing The Pacifier and I'm so serious. I have wanted to watch The Way We Were for like 2 weeks now so I'm gonna have to go get that and have a good cry.

Watch out, Old North- Megan Mullen's coming to church with me on Sunday! Be on your best dysfunctional behaivor and she will not be disappointed.

This wicked tongue says
Go on taste everything
And this wicked tongue says
You know you're not really living
And it stares into the sun
And it flies from star to star
Cursing everyone
In my ringing ears
And that noise
Is as much
As I could bare

-pj harvey

No comments: