Saturday, January 22

Banging and Boredom

Yes, I did forget to do my List of Guys I Would Totally Bang If I Could Get Away With It: December Edition so we'll call this the December/January edition...

My List of Guys I Would Totally Bang If I Could Get Away With It
10. Owen Wilson- because I was oddly attracted to him in Life Aquatic.
9. Anderson Cooper- because he is my favortie talking head on TV.
8. James Mercer- because I made an entire post about him and the Shins.
7. Nate, Oprah's interior designer- because I saw a picture of him at Megan's house and was instantly attracted. Plus I'm very happy that he did not die in the tsunami.
6. Kevin Bacon because, hello? It's Kevin Bacon. And soon I will find out my 6 degrees.
5 1/2. Bono because well he is the sexiest rock star ever DISCLAIMER: That was Megan Mullen typing!
5. Jon Stewart- because he will never get old.
4. Hal Sparks- because he is totally lovable on Queer as Folk and I Love the 90's is back.
3. Gerard Butler- um, he's the Phantom? plus his the exact opposite in real life, and did anyone else just want to bang him during Music of the Night??
2. Gale Harold- because he's impossibly attractive.
1. Patrick Wilson- because he's perfect. And I do want him to read me bedtime stories.

yeah so last night I was totally channelled by Megan Mullen. I slept so damn long. and then I got up and watched I Love the 90's and American Beauty and then went back to sleep. today was pretty boring, worked on my anthology for English and its actually gonna be really hard to get together but hopefully we have a lot of time.

this weekend has been pretty boring, but I'm welcoming it. I've been really busy with so much crap lately that I'm liking it....

goodnight and have a boring:) tomorrow
molli

No comments: