Yes, the heat was on in Saigon. I got my dose of awesome singing, over-the-top acting, and girls i just wanted to kill to last me for a few weeks. And, while lunching blissfully at the Executive Inn today, my dad met two of the guys in the show. Lucky bitch.
I don't know what I want to do this weekend. There are many possibilities- Pizza Hut, Movie-Marathoning it, an actual movie... I do know that I have to work at this Diner thing for my church, so no sleeping in for me. I also should probably work on my anthology. Argh.
Leave it to more presentations in English to remind me how much I don't enjoy some people. And how important it is to enunciate!! I never want to have to keep a striaght face during the words jellyroll or pianist again.
Its already 5:30 and I've done positively nothing. I've got two damn tests tomorrow- a writing assignment for Bio??? And a history test, which I need to do well on to make up for the bombed quiz that I blame on Eleanor. Are we getting past her after this test?? Because apparently she's chasing after me with a wet mop now?? I've transcended being scared of ordinary paintings and moved on to cleaning supplies. scary thought.
goodnight and have an X-treme tomorrow
molli
Thursday, January 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment