It's been a big weekend. And because it's sunday night and I have nothing else to do, I will swiftly narrarate you through the entire thing.
Friday found Megan and I at the Basketball selling half-pot (well, me helping her) yet again. It was fun, but I was glad to get out of there. Then, I went with her family to Hacienda and that was fun, because it's been a long time since I've been to the frienda and not scary Los Bravos. Then, since North's movie theater only plays white trash movies, we went out to the east side and decided to see Life Aquatic. I was impressed. Even though I was at a level where no caffeine could revive me from all the yawning (it was a fluke), I still found it hilarious and very quotable (see Megan's blog). I came home and even though I was very tired I watched Queer as Folk so by the time the 5th season comes I can be caught up.
Saturday I was awoken by the phone relentlessly ringing in my ear. That Ally was determined to wake me up. We talked for a while and decided we needed to work on our project so they came to pick me up a bit later. Thank God, too, because my family decided to neglect me and leave me alone all morning. I didn't even get to see my Ti-na-na-na this weekend... Anyway we went to Central Library (Ally, her mom, and I) and I found a peculiar thing in their car- a gloved car ice-scraper... You stick your hand in this glove (it's more like a square mitten that sort of looks like a tan Ugg boot) and it's supposed to keep your hand from getting ice on it when you scrape the ice off of your car. GOOD IDEA WOMEN'S HOSPITAL. Let me tell you, we had fum with it. So we got research for our project and went back to Al's and "worked" for a couple of hours and then went and saw Phantom, me for the 2nd time (because it's amazing) and met Megan there. I hadn't eaten dinner, so I stood in line FOR 20 MINUTES for popcorn, but suprisingly did not miss any of the movie. It was magnificant again. Even better was Megan (Mullen's- we sat my my sister and her friend Ashley) Hogwart's comment. I stayed the night at ally's, again to "work" but we just watched Gilmore Girls.
I was going to go to church to day like a good girl but I woke up and decided I didn't want to so I called my house and then went back to sleep. After some procrastination, Ally and I got our whole speech done for our project, which was a lot. I came home and my parents friends and my Pawpaw were over here so I hung out with them for a while and then I ate lunch and watched some more QAF. Then I had to clean my room and do homework. Then it was time for youth group which was great because I got to see Lucy for the the first time since before Christmas, and participate in the longest, funniest prayer ever. when i got home I had full intentions of typing out Ally's and my's speech but my mom and I were looking for Broadway shows coming around here that we want to see so you can see where I got side-tracked. And here I am writing a book, when I should be finishing one....
goodnight and have a caffeine-filled tomorrow
molli
Sunday, January 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment