Tuesday, January 25

One By One All Day

i really dislike small-minded people. if they're not offending you, they're offending your friends and that's usually just as bad. No, this is not an instnace where i inadvertently complain about one person- it seems like unneeded comments are everywhere and they, more times than not, come from people with low tolerance for people that are different than them.

On a better note, Ally and I presented our project today in English. I think we did pretty well and I certainly hope we kept everyone awake. Yes, this one may have been shorter than others but some people can fall asleep during anything.

Yes I am seeing Miss Siagon tomorrow, but I don't really know a whole lot about it. I'm expecting to give it a rave review though, so I know it will be exciting when I'm there.

I'm sort of falling into one of those lulls where everything is just average all the time. I guess its good that im not overly busy or stressed or bored all the time. Things should pick up soon- I have solo & ensemble, play auditions, summer musical auditions (speaking of which, i miss all my summer buddies and positively cannot wait to see them), and hopefully some more exciting things coming up. i'm getting there.....

You were no ordinary drain on my defenses
And I was no ordinary girl
Oh, Inverted World
If every moment of our lives
Were cradled softly in the hands of some strange and gentle child
I'd not roll my eyes so.








No comments: