Two things have made me cry this weekend and one got pretty damn close.
The first was Phantom, again, and that really doesn't need any more explanation. The second, though... Who would have thought Zell Miller would turn upagain in the intensely fixed and corrupt media we have nowadays?? Surely not I. And shame on me for not appreciating Will Forte that much more when he impersonated him the first time. I guess it just took an installment of Zell on Earth to enlighten me.
Tonight has left me with a very unsettling feeling. First of all, I went to Youth Group where we had a lengthy and mind-opening discussion on homosexuality. Surprisingly, there weren't as many opinion-comflicting disputes as there were unanswered questions. As if that weren't enough to chew on, I came home to join my parents watching the Golden Globes. Let me just say, we have no hope for the SAG Awards, Oscars, and very little for the Grammy's, thanks to Megan and I's extensive post-furiating awards show research.
The only cure for a somewhat disheartening night can possibly be a good gag reel, and the Queer as Folk one is calling my name.
Sunday, January 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment