Wednesday, July 7

So maybe for a millisecond i thought that if i had someone talk to this guy for me, it might actually happen. NOPE. I found out, by a way that totally sucked for me.... (a fucking blog).... about how head over fucking heels in love he is with her! GAG ME WITH A SPOON! All this time I thought he had a thing for me, and vice versa, he was freaking leading me on! and now it totally seems like our whole friendship... if you could call it that... was a lie.. every conversation, everything.. basically this whole summer.

I went out of my way... i practically abandoned the friends I had made in the first place, to get to know him and i thought we had something going...but someone got in the way and now everything's a lie. and i was such an idiot. anytime i would talk to one of my other friends it would be about him! i was a freaking lovestruck puppy! and for what? nothing! I thought i met a guy who didn't care about the little things. the idiosyncricies. who liked them in fact. not anymore. and now i have to go begging back to the friends i used to have and make an ass of myself to them. This show, and the next four days, better be pretty damn amazing for it to get this off of my mind.

"The only thing that takes the taste out of peanut butter is unrequited love"
-Charlie Brown

"You take my hand just to give it back,
no other lover has ever done that...
I used to think you were the one,
now I'm sick of thinking anything at all"
-Maroon 5

Thank the Lord for REAL friends... although I am still ENRAGED.. this made me smile...

MaroonMeg18 (12:08:40 AM): ok u kno the song u gave me called "angel in blue jeans"
JavaJunkie428 (12:08:45 AM): yeah.
MaroonMeg18 (12:08:47 AM): "megan in blue jeans..preferably adams"
MaroonMeg18 (12:08:48 AM): BAM

you probably won't get it but i had to put it in there cuz it made me so happy... thank you, megan.

No comments: