... So this "skin" should be on here for a while. I need a place to bitch and I got lonely when I didn't have one. It's pretty cool. Sooo we're rehearsing @ the Centre now, (for pete's sake, we open in 2 days) and it's really wierd going from Thompkins Auditorium that seats like 265 or 300 or something like that to the Centre that seats thousands. And I do belive the summer shows get atleast 1,000 on some nights. maybe? am I off a little bit???
Got our costumes Sunday, Did hair today, and make-up comes tomorrow, along with this publicity thing we also have to do at 11:45 in the morning. Did I know about this before 11:00 tonight when Sue reminded us? Not at all, but I guess I'll be there. I'm pretty confident with all my stuff I have to do, though (All my... wait, I don't have any lines). I didn't expect to get to do this much as a freshman, but I just sorta jumped into it and I guess I'm doing okay??
I really want my friends (the ones I never see, lol) to come see the show though. I haven't done really a whole lot with a bunch of them and I want 'em to know that I haven't been absent for nothing. After the show (and the Tuesday after it, which is my Sleeping Marathon day) we'll party it up, though.
Well, since I now have to get up @ 10:30 I should go to bed. Why do I stay up when I know I'm tired??? Ahh.
Tuesday, July 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment