my blog is kick ass now. to display some self control, i will try to keep this for atleast a month.
Tis now 1:44 in the morning and i'm watching stage moms and dads. very sad.
I love Sam Phillips. She does the music for Gilmore Girls, and I don't think she's gone wrong once with the music choice. Okay once, with the Black Box Recorder incident, but in the context of the show, it was acceptable. And plus, she sings the wrote the song when luke and lorelai danced. why was that so cute?
"Now that I've worn out, I've worn out the world,
I'm on my knees in fascination, looking through the night,
And the moon's never seen me before,
But I'm reflecting light"
--Sam Phillips
...how pretty is that?? you should hear the song. i'll try to find out how to put the link to it at a time when i'm not half-concious....
Tuesday, July 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment