... it's so wierd that things are just now getting back to normal. yes, i did take into consideration the musical, which is a huge undertaking, and will hopefully be so for the next four summers. and i knew i wouldn't be able to see my friends when ever i wanted, but after the musical was over, i really just sat on my ass and did nothing. and it was fun for awhile, but it got old.
... I'm soooo happy that Ally and Lucy are back. And I also hope Cara has fun in TENNESEE! Yes, I did think that Gatlinburg was in one of the Carolinas... i don't know. Anyway, after Cara gets back.. which I'm guessing is like Monday or Tuesday, it'll be like the first time all summer that no one is doing anything... we must par-tay. There's a lot of stuff we have to do before school starts, and we will do every last one. okay, i'm done with being intense for now.
Lucy and I talked on the phone for what must have been over an hour today and some interesting things were brought up. ahhh, eighth grade year. It really was pretty good... even though everything we did remember from it involved us making fun of someone.
tonight i have to go celebrate my twin aunts 51st birthday at the otters game. last year they did the sumo wrestling... i'm scared to see what happens last year....
Friday, July 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment