mood: high on life (or homework...)
music: I'm Shakin- Rooney
Hello Vietnam!
lol that movie is soooo annoying...
sooo for some reason I've been doing excessive amounts of history homework that's not even due tommorow... good for me... we just started this project so im getting a head start so if later, i don't feel like doing it i won't have to worry. I feel so efficient, so organized, so.... Rory Gilmore.. yes, that's definately how I feel. I also feel good about the musical *knocks on wood* not just my part, but i think everyone's coming together to make this thing good... WAY TO REPRESENT THE THEATER!! IT TAKES A VILLAGE, PEOPLE! *whoops*
Yeah so nothing else is really happening... I have GOT to practice for my piano recital.... must do that this weekend.... Oh, and I'm also going to try to stay up and watch the O.C tonight... I figure I don't have to be there early tommorow so I can sleep in a little and drink a lot of coffee and I'll be good. I also have voice lessons tommorow.... I'm happy that I like voice lessons now.. Dawn is soooo sweet and she helps me soo much! She's really awesome and I want her to come to the musical so she can see that all this work is gonna pay of... so we're both really excited... Speaking of that, I'm gonna go practice for tommorow....
"To being an US for once, instead of a THEM!
La Vie Boheme!"
-Jonathan Larson
Wednesday, March 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment