Wednesday, March 17

Mood: hungry (i don't think that's a mood, but..._
Music: Kissing the Lipless- The Shins

Well I'm on a Study Break. Yes, I said I would work hard on my grades 4th grading period and damnit I will! Now I Must practice my audition stuff for the Summer Musical!! It's been hard to try to do that beacuse frankly, I have no idea what to try out with. My voice teacher tells me one thing, and then my sister will turn around and tell me another thing- so I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!! Ahhh!! Please pray for me, I need help!

"When I was younger, so much younger than today
I never needed anybody's help in any way
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round
Help me get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me"
-The Beatles

No comments: