Mood: i think i want a british accent....
Music: Over-Rated- Gavin DeGraw
lol.... i think im gonna be on SNL someday.... yep.... Fred Armisen and Will Forte are also my new LOVAHS! haahahha.... are you ready.... "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" if anyone saw that and didn't laugh, then, again, megan mullen likes country music! OMG I have been officially invited to the Keith Urban concert w/ her, her mom, and her crazy aunt Amy!!! lol... I have to convince my mom to let me go but i think she will! WOO! It will be like the Nsync comcert all over again!
Anyhow.. DRESS REHERSAL TOMMOROW! woo im really excited to put everything together... I think i've blabbed enough about that before though- i have MORE IMPORTANT things to talk about... omg im watching SNL right now on tivo and will forte is doing TIM CALHOUN!!omg its HIL-Ar-I-OUS!!!!!!!!
AND! AND!
On tuesday there's TWO (count them) TWO! REALLY REALLY REALLY good episodes of GILMORE GIRLS on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM!!!!!!!! Okay I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead... fyi... i dont get wasted (see lyrics below)... Im sooo getting into Komeda though...
" From patience and from pain
The one who never ends will gain.
The lovely notes from score to score
Become the sound of the general score?
I'm tired of being wasted
I'm so sick of being tired.
Yeah, but sure that love existed
Long before the first word was pronounced.
Woo Hoo It's alright, baby
It's a crazy world, it's a bit absurd
Woo Hoo It's alright, sugar
It's a crazy world, it's a bit absurd
Woo Hoo It's alright, honey
It's a crazy world, it's a bit absurd
Woo Hoo It's alright, it's OK
It- is- so- crazy
To put it all in place
Requires a special grace
A single gesture of sweet emotion
A single notion of bitter potion
A strawberry-flavored composition
Is all that it takes
When the lyrics stand on end
And the head is full of conclusions of a simple mind..."
-Komeda
Sunday, March 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment