Saturday, February 28

Mood: Kinda hyper....
Music: Mine's not A High Horse- The Shins

Hey Hey... sry about that last post... im totally over it... i sounded really stupid... Anyhow.. I'm mourning today because today was supposed to be the day that Me and Megan were gonna see M5 in Memphis.... WAHHH!!!! (that's me crying!) ... oh well her mom has guaranteed to her to take us next tour... I'm totally hoping they'll tour with someone good... John Mayer would be cool again.. but they might not do that again for a while...I'm thinkin THE CLEFTONES! or maybe Gavin DeGraw, Howie Day, OR Rooney and Phantom Planet liek I had previously hoped.... I could soo totally plan tours for a living... either that or my current career aspiration... Dressing Clay Aiken! that would be soooooooo cool! lol....umm well im feelin pretty good now.... no one is currently grating my nerves, im not on edge, im not sick anymore (but still on talking restriction- thats not going over too well...)- and everythings going pretty good... no complaints.


I'm just trying to get by
I'm just buzzin on a sugar high
Everybody moves so fast,
No Time to wonder why...
I'm just trying to get by

Is it all in my head?
Is it all in my head
Could everything be so right without me knowing?

I'm just working for the man
I'm just trying to lend a hand
And if I had a rocket ship, I'd never want to land
I'm just doing the best I can

Is it all in my head?
Is it all in my head?
Could everything be so right without me knowing
Is it all just some game?
Where everything stays the same
Is it all in my head?

Everybody needs a little love.
To make it all work out
But I'm still looking to the stars above ....
-Shawn Mullins

No comments: