Mood: I don't know.... blah...
Music: Time- Chantal Kreviazuk
So I just got back from the Cast & Crew party and it was ok.... but people were acting so stupid- Does it NOT compel people to just act like a normal human being sometimes??? Seriously, it's fine to act stupid sometimes (like when something's actually FUNNY!) But all the time? No. Let's try to act like we have atlest a miniscule shred of pride or dignity- Okay? Okay.
Well I'm deciding to ramble until Jon Peter Lewis comes on American Idol- I probably won't last that long but lets try.
Adam did choke on cake and when me and him and Brinley were playing putt putt he fell in the water.... the highlight of my night...
My Goal for Spring Break: Read 'Wuthering Heights'!- Seriously this book is complicated.... They have to attach and entire freakin family tree! It's unbelievable but I want to finish it!- Speaking of finishing things- I must FINISH my german..... maybe I'll try to be mute tommorow or something- it would be alot more interesting my state of mind now.... Oh god- that stupid Rose Bowl guy is performing on American Idol SAVE ME!
"I want love..."
-Elton John
Tuesday, March 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment