Mood- I LOVE CHARLIE BROWN THE MUSICAL!
Music- Really, what do you think?
Omg seriously.... we should sooo do charlie Brown junior or senior year!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
Okay so anyways.... I'm trying to distract myself now that the musical's over- I've been doing okay so far and the cast party's tommorow but after that WHAT WILL I DO??!?!!? WahHHHH!!!!!!
Actually, today at my voice lesson we were picking songs that I could sing for summer musical auditions and we got it narrowed down to 2. Now I have to choose...hmmm... From what I hear about this musical, (How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying) it doesn't have many girls parts and I just looked it up and I'm seeing different amounts of women's parts- dancers/chorus- so I'm not really gonna get my hopes up for this one... Well I'm gonna try to work really hard on this audition and not get too nervous for it, but (a thought just came to mind) Can they really have an EVSC summer musical that doesn't have a lot of girl parts?? No Molli, don't think optimistic! Not getting my hopes up......
Anyway so things are pretty good as of now.. I'm gonna work really hard on my grades and stuff for the 4th grading period.. and I'm totally behind on my reading... so everything's back to normal. No longer am I stuck in my world of musical theater bliss..... no no, here comes the real world.
"we are not infinite
we are not permanent
nothing is immediate
we're so confident
in our accomplishments
look at our decadence"
-Switchfoot
Monday, March 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment