Friday, November 5

So how freaking awesome was tonight?!?
Knock on wood so it can be freaking awesomer tomorrow---

on a very different note...
on the ever-present subject of turnabout...
in case you didn't hear, I got screwed over, but that's done and gone and I won't dwell on it.
After a week of checking my possible options, I actually have something of a plan... but I don't know if the guy I want to ask has a date or not. This is where I enter, making an ass out of myself.... No, I will try not to, and if it doesn't go well I'll figure something out and have fun anyway.

I'm gonna be really sad when our musical's over. We kicked ass tonight so everyone that hasn't seen it yest must do so!

I didn't get home until 1 tonight because of the festivities @ IHOP, so I'm pretty beat....

No comments: