You know what I think is funny? People that talk about drama and theater constantly, like they're the child of Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel or something and they don't even get good parts. And that's all I have to say about that.
I love Blog Survey things.
TEN Random Things About Me
10. I hate the radio right now so I listen to Oldies.
09. My bed is squeaky.
08. I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life.
07. I love The Shins.
06. Megan Mullen and I are really getting into politics.
05. It freaks me out when people wink.
04. I love the Turner Classic Movie Network.
03. My two favorite rock stars are James Valentine and James Mercer.
02. "Overprotected" by Britney Spears speaks to me.
01. I think the word shitbitch is funny.
NINE Places I've Visited
09. NYC
08. Boston
07. Disney World
06. San Francisco
05. Destin/Panama
04. Salem
03. A Flying J somewhere in the middle of Pennsylvania
02. South Carolina
01. Indianapolis, baby. Where Indiana's laws are made.
EIGHT Things I Want to Do Before I Die
08. Backpack through Europe and stay in hostels
07. Live in New York City
06. Make reservations under the name Focker.
05. Jam with Gavin DeGraw
04. Have my own roll of outtakes.
03. Get married/have kid(s)
02. Be in You're A God Man Charlie Brown
01. Study abroad
SEVEN Ways To Win My Heart
07. Say something I'm thinking
06. Write me a song
05. Make fun of someone I hate
04. Make a reference to something I love
03. Take me somewhere really cool, spontaneously
02. Be sweet to my friends/family (but not corny)
01. Do things with me even though it may not be your favorite thing to do
SIX Things I Believe
06. God loves the Gays.
05. If you're really looking forard to something, it'll turn out to be a bust. If you're dreading it, it's not so bad. Go into everything with a neutral aditude if at all possible.
04. my sister and i arelorelai and rory.
03. "all you need is love"-lennon
02. "the slotted spoon can catch the potato"-sondheim
01. "you know what they say about red shoes- only children and whores wear them" -kressley
FIVE Things I'm Afraid Of
05. Fire
04. Greed
03. The last season of GIlmore Girls
02. Growing up
01. Paying rent
FOUR of my Favorite Items in My Bedroom
04. My Queer Eye and Charlie Brown Calendars
03. The writing on my walls (literally)
02. My books
01. My doll, Lucy
THREE Things I do every day
03. Read my horoscope and the entertainment section of the paper.
02. have atleast one interesting conversation
01. pee
TWO Things I am trying not to do right now
02. my homework
01. put some golves on! it's cold down here!
ONE Person I want to see right now!
01. Lucy! It's been too long....
And as If that weren't enough
Guys I would totally Bang: November Edition
(it's a sister thing)... (no particular order)
10. Jude Law
09. Jon Stewart
08. Anderson Cooper
07. Milo Ventimiglia
06. Seth Meyers
05. Zach Braff
04. Adam Brody
03. Hal Sparks
02. Gale Harold
01. Matt Czuchry (Logan from Gilmore Girls)
goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow-
molli
Saturday, November 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment