I hope everyone enjoyed the soundtrack because it took me like three weeks.
Damn, I never blog anymore. I'm liking keeping my thoughts to myself nowadays. Otherwise, I just end up getting screwed over. I also am getting annoyed very easily lately, so here is a list of things I am not particularly fond of.
-Rude people (Not listening to people when they're talking, Asking questions that are too personal)
-Sopranos that are flat
-People that put words in your mouth
-People that go places they shouldn't
-The fact that the Brooklyn Jews got eliminated from The Amazing Race!
-THE DAMN SAMAMTHA MOVIE!!! Who in the hell would watch that over Gilmore Girls?!
-Punk Rock. This one still holds true after I bought the Good Charlotte CD (Yes, me) and hated it.
-Freshmen Boys and Volleyball
-When people talk about one thing for 3 months and won't shut up about it
-When people live inside their freaking bubble that someone keeps them in and won't ever come out of it. Pop the bubble.
Now, for a few up-to-the-moment things I L-o-v-e:
-The Shins (and pengiuns)
-Jon Stewart
-Manhunt: The Search for America's Most Gorgeous Male Model (It's not as funny reading it if you don't use the full name)
-Elf!
-Donald Trump
-Anderson Cooper 360 Challenge
-Anderson Cooper
aaannd thats all i feel like talking about for now. hopefully, i'll blog again by next week but no promises are being made here.
Wednesday, November 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment