The Soundtrack of My Life
Opening Credits: "Lily-A-Passion" Grant Lee Phillips
Waking up: "Just A Ride" Jem
Average day: "How to Quit" Sam Phillips
First Date: "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" The Beatles
Falling in love: "I Found Love" The Free Design
Love scene: "Feels Like Home" Chantal Kreviazuk
Fight scene: "This Fire" Franz Ferdinand
Breaking up: "Ragdoll" Maroon 5
Getting back together: "Save the Last Dance for Me" The Drifters
Sex scene: "One Line" PJ Harvey
Secret love: "Blue Eyes" Cary Brothers
Life's okay: "It's Alright Baby" Komeda
Mental breakdown: "Losing All Control" Rooney
Driving: "Car Song" Elastica
Learning a lesson: "Love Will Come Through" Travis
Deep thought: "What You Own" Anthony Rapp & Adam Pascal
Flashback: "I Could Have Danced All Night" Jamie Cullum
Partying: "LALA" Ashlee Simpson
Happy dance: "Move Your Feet" Junior Senior
Regretting: "Hole in My Pocket" Sam Phillips
Girls/Guys night out: "Work It" Missy Elliott
Long night alone: "Home Life" John Mayer
Death scene: "Bittersweet Symphony" The Verve
Closing credits: "So Says I" The Shins
Friday, November 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment