i totally love being at school 12 hours. its greeaaat fun. good news is, the musical's coming together, so yay, come see it.
didn't get out of rehearsal until like 730, so I went to Kiplees with my parents and came home. forget hermit night, week, month- it's hermit season. turns out, Thompkins dance was just getting out, but i didn't have to see too many gross middle schoolers. and yes, i did say that just because i can.
word of the week-
vurp (verp)v: the act of throwing up in one's mouth while it is still closed, thus forcing one to swallow the vomit and have the unfortunate taste in their mouth for many hours to come.
Friday night
I'm going nowhere
All the lights are changing green to red
Turning over TV stations
Situations running through my head
Well looking back through time
You know it's clear that I've been blind
I've been a fool
To ever open up my heart
To all that jealousy,
that bitterness,
that ridicule
Let go your heart
Let go your head
And feel it now
Babylon, Babylon
Friday, October 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment