SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are one of those people bathing in their ignorance and have not seen ELF yet, jump out of the tub, grab a towel and run, don't walk, to your nearest Blockbuster! A ride on an escalator will never be the same again, my friends.
So the holidays again, huh? Here's to improving upon last season...
I would tell you about my Thanksgiving, but there's really nothing to tell... Nope, just some Black Magic and Andy getting fired.
And speaking of that,
Are cobras extinct?! Did the Donald misplace his?? What's this new pistol finger point thing? Don't get me wrong, it's better than nothing- I just want to know what happened to the cobra.
So, yeah, If you're in need of a second Thanksgiving dinner, come on over to my crib, Mtv. Yeah, you haven't heard? The day -after- thanksgiving is for giving thanks for your --immediate-- family. yeah crazy huh?
Hm, I guess I'll just watch ELF when we're done eating.
Maybe this Christmas will mean something more
Maybe this year love will appear
Deeper than ever before
And maybe forgiveness will ask us to call
Someone we love
Someone we've lost
For reasons we can't quite recall
Maybe this Christmas
Maybe there’ll be an open door
Maybe the star that shined before
Will shine once more
And maybe this Christmas will find us at last
In heaven, at peace
Prayed for at least
For the love we’ve been shown in the past
Maybe this Christmas
-ron sexsmith
Friday, November 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment