Monday, August 30

That's the way this Wheel keeps workin...

Monday, Monday

My mom told me when I got up this morning that my great Uncle John died. Now of course I'm sad about him, but the really sad thing was that my dad and my aunt Robin had to go over to my grandparent's house and tell my Grandpa (Papa Joe) about it (him and uncle John were twins)... so that was really wierd, and I don't know what all went on there.

But as always with an end, comes many new beginnings. My cousin Jamie's having a baby, my aforementioned aunt is in the process of adopting a baby, and my cousin Reece's first birthday party is on Sunday..... Ahh, I remember it like yesterday when Lucy and I were crossing our fingers that the name would not be Reece, oh no, but Scarface Danger....
Crazy stuff.

I've had some interesting conversations today with a few different people.... i'm a bit scared of the outcome of one of those conversations and we'll just leave it at that!


"And if you never stop when you wave goodbye
You just might find if you give it time
You will wave hello again
You just might wave hello again

And that's the way this wheel keeps working now
That's the way this wheel keeps working now"
--John Mayer, "Wheel"




No comments: