is it wierd that Outkast is on SNL and my mom's up there singing 'Hey Ya' word for word?
My dad's reaction, though, upon first sighting of Andre 3000 was, "What in the --hell-- is THAT?"
That's the future of our country's Pop music scene, dad.
So if you read Megan's blog (which gets mad snaps by the way- inspired by the BRILLIANT finale song sung/played by John Mayer and James @ the concert) you know that we went to see Napolean Dynamite tonight! Holy Hell! Man, it was funny! Aside from Napolean, I also enjoyed his brother Kip, and Kip's girlfriend La Fawnduh, or however you spell it. And the climactic dancing scene was the best! I haven't laughed that hard in a loong time! Megan also got me a really great slushie....
Happy 17th Birthday to My Sister Megan!
But, as always, her birthday reminds me that school is right around the corner- we only have 3 more days of vacation! To help myself cope, I'm gonna print out myself some pictures to put up in my locker. I'm thinkin Maroon 5 and some bomb-ass (did i just day that?) early Kara's Flower's stuff, and some other funny pictures that i'm yet to find.
for some reason i just thought of Jack Mcfarland... hmmm maybe it's the "If I Could Turn Back Time" resonating in my computer area. Oh yes, Jack/Sean is definately going up in the locker.
Saturday, August 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment