I just got back from the mall.
And I got a bitchin new coat!
It's soo awesome... granted, I can't wear it for a month or two, I'm ready for a cold front if we get one.
So anyway, tomorrow is my sister's 17th birthday! yay for her.. and also, yay for the annual august 7th shopping excursion. I think I'll probably go back to Old Navy (birthplace of my beautiful coat) and get some more of the nifty crap there. I really didn't see a whole lot else that I wanted. Just the entire women's collection from ON.
Also just found out yesterday that while I'm plowing through my first day of high school, my Pawpaw is getting open-heart surgery!!!!
>:0
- that's my scared face. I know he's in good hands and everything and that it'll go great, and after this no one will have to worry about his health, really anymore cuz this is really takin care of it, but that's a pretty tense situation! for everyone involved...
on a happier note, i found (re-found, is probably more apro-po) one of my favorite songs.... O BLA DEE by the Beatles. I highly recommend digging around in your house (because it's probably around there somewhere) /downloading it, b/c they sing about a girl named MOLLY! sure, they spelled it wrong, but it's paul and john so it's okay.
And, it's probably what my life will come too.
How freaky would it be if my soul-mate was named Desmond?
(im perplexed about the bra thing in the lyrics, but its still an awesome song.)
Desmond has a barrow in the market place.
Molly is a singer in a band.
Desmond says to Molly – girl I like your face
And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand.
Ob-la-di Ob-la-da life goes on bra
Lala how the life goes on
Ob-la-di Ob-la-da life goes on bra
Lala how the life goes on
Desmond takes a trolley to the jewellers’ stores,
Buys a twenty carat golden ring.
Takes it back to Molly waiting at the door
And as he gives it to her she begins to sing
In a couple of years they have built
A home sweet home
With a couple of kids running in the yard
Of Desmond and Molly Jones.
Happy ever after in the market place
Desmond lets the children lend a hand.
Molly stays at home and does her pretty face
And in the evening she still sings it with the band.
Happy ever after in the market place
Molly lets the children lend a hand.
Desmond stays at home and does his pretty face
And in the evening she’s singer with the band.
And if you want some fun – take Ob-la-di Ob-la-da.
Friday, August 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment