not making any excuses
but life goes on...
is that zach braff talented or what? can't wait to see what else is to come of him. he could be an official music picker out-er for tv shows and movies. It was totally worth the year and a half wait! and Scrubs starts Tuesday. everyone's gotta love them some zb.
I am now an Anti-Blogskin. I'm seeing t-shirts, bumper stickers, swag-bags. I could have my own political party. Watch out Nader! (seriously... A Hitler Blogskin? that's gotta go in the next edition of Commi-talk, Megan)
still feeling a bit sad... things are probably the polar opposite to what they were last fall. some things i just didn't plan out very well, and now i feel bad about it. can't quite put it in the right words, but it seems like i'm constantly changing in some places, but in others, i feel the same i always did. I'm just not sure what I want right now.
"I think i'll go home and mull this over
Before i cram it down my throat
At long last it's crashed, the colossal mass
Has broken up into bits in my moat.
It's a luscious mix of words and tricks
That let us bet when you know we should fold
On rocks i dreamt of where we'd stepped
And the whole mess of roads we're now on.
Hold your glass up, hold it in
Never betray the way you've always known it is.
One day i'll be wondering how
I got so old just wondering how
I never got cold wearing nothing in the snow.
This is way beyond my remote concern
Of being condescending"
"Caring is Creepy" -The Shins
Saturday, August 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment