Monday, August 2

:::arrr:::::::
for some reason we had to re-configure our computer or something, and now i have to re-do a lot of stuff on it, namely my aim profile, my folder of awesome pictures i find online AND i have re-make my playlist on itunes, which previously consisted of 717 songs, which means i have to hold and drag 717 times.
:::arrr::::

what's good is, i saw DE-LOVELY tonight!! It WAS De-Lovely! On the way out of the theater, my sister and I talked about how much we love Kevin Kline... all the Kevins, really. Bacon, Costner, Richardson..... not so much? yeah me either. Anyway, so all of these singers made appearances in the movie, like Elvis Costello, Sheyrl Crow, Diana Krall, annnnndd.... Robbie Williams!! Does anybody remember Robbie Williams?? i believe he was a pop star in England in the mid-late 90's and then he came over here and had a hit or two... i don't remember his song, though. i really laughed when he was singing though, and then my sister thought he was a midget later... good times.

what's not good is, FRESHMAN ORIENTATION IS TOMORROW! I thought about that during the movie tonight and it ALMOST runied it for me, --almost--. Sure, it should be good to see everyone (well, not everyone) but I don't want the summer to be over. this one's been awesome for me; i've done soo many new things and it's just been fun. but i probably need to get back in a routine. BuUT- thanks to the humane society, I go to school for 4 days, then miss 4.... sure, we'll be @ Disneyworld (the -happiest- place on earth- how excited am I ) but I -really- don't want to miss 4 days.
They better have Continental breakfasts and they better be good.

Now that I've read Zach Braff's blog, I REALLy want to see Garden State. And the soundtrack sounds very good as well- It has two Shins songs, and who can forget FROU FROU! Oh, well and his girlfriend. which kind of makes me mad but i haven't decided yet.

No comments: