Sunday, August 15

So 5th row for Gavin DeGraw and Toby Lightman isn't too freakin bad is it?!?
Megan, Megan and I (My sister and the Mullenator) are making this concert thing a trend. It's cool that we'll be able to go alone this time, too. (Megan's mom if you're reading this, I thank you AGAIN for taking this to JMM5'04!!!! You were awesome! Thanks for the kettle corn... and ramming into the curb @ 3 in the morning..)
Good times..

What's the use of going to school tomorrow? THERE IS NONE! It's a Gold Day, and they suck. I have Biology, GYM (something that should never be put with the word 'Molli' in the same sentence) History, LUNCH (which is deathly late in the day) and then German. I have to get my homework, though. All my teachers will hate me, and I think one already does... you know because i'm such a damn inconvenience...

My mom made sausage and something that she calls 'rice' and she won't even let me make a grilled cheese. it's not even the breakfast sausage you get at McDonald's (ba da ba da da)... it's the red kind. Yes, I am still the 5 year old that picks at my food and whines when my mother MAKES me eat green beans. I hate green beans

No comments: