So because I'm a dork and a moron that hadn't seen The 40 Year Old Virgin yet, I went and saw it tonight and laughed my ass off. I felt really stupid when I came out of the theater and I was still laughing... and in the bathroom when i was still laughing. But that was it. Why is it that Megan and I let out secrets and have our deepest conversations waiting for the previews to start? Wierd.
Since Things Fall Apart which I probably should have thought interesting, sparked nothing at all and really just wasted the time I could have been reading cooler things, I definately have a New Yorker calling my name for the end of a crappy, crappy week that kicked my ass. Yeah, more like Sophomore Suck.
And now for the completely cryptic part of this post... I can't freaking figure people out. I know this happens this time every year but the hopeful part of me thinks that this time is different... damn that Steve Carrell for being so lovable and convincing!
I find a fatal flaw
In the logic of love
And go out of my head
You love a sinking stone
That'll never elope
-the shins
Friday, September 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment