Wednesday, September 21

You're What You Own

I wake up feeling terrible 3 out of the 5 days of the school week if I'm lucky. I have rehearsal every damn day. My rhapsode presentation in English sucked, when it was built up to be something amazing, (I'm not, nor was I ever a rhapsode and I was never really excited about it or thought mine would be anything special in the first place.) I also have things to do at night (homework, dance, etc.) that probably stress me out the most.

My point is people can complain and complain and complain all they want, but a lot of us are truly very lucky. The people on the Gulf Coast can't catch a break, and it's evern worse that America can't just shut up about it and help them. I don't like to sound preachy, but life will suck at sometime, but atleast we have a house and a bed.

Don't breathe too deep
Don't think all day
Dive into work
Drive the other way
That drip of hurt
That pint of shame
Goes away just play the game.

-jonathan larson

No comments: