Sunday, October 2

Check Your Personality

I'm going to see Thoroughly Modern Millie and I'm way excited. Maybe we'll see more weathermen at the Theatre this season...

Can someone explain to me why it feels like summer when it's now October? I hate inclimate Fall.

Whenever I sit down to write anything these days, I'm devoid of any intelligent thought. I feel like I can't speak intelligently when I need to get something important out, and everything I do say or express is repetitive. Most of all, I build things up in my mind, only to disappoint myself with what happens in actual reality.

But enough of that crazy talk. I'm gonna go do something with my life.
And by that I mean clean the bathroom, per my mother's request.

1 comment:

Leon said...

Blogging is good for making us write when we don't feel like it. The results aren't always prizewinning posts but aren't usually too bad either.

In a pinch a bathroom cleaning session should produce a few blog posts.:)